Wednesday, August 31, 2011

stamp carving


Today, instead of painting with the seniors, I opted to take my rubber erasers and box cutter and made stamps instead. After the self portrait in previous post, I was just not in the mood to paint.

We had a full table of people today and we had to keep shifting to make room for others. It was a big day there because there was a pot luck lunch, honoring the woman who has been serving the food for many years. Everyone wanted to be there.

I didn't go to eat lunch with the others due to my dietary restrictions, so I came home and cooked. But then, I still felt like a little carving. Here are the ones I did today.

I have not snapped off the blades of my knives recently, but they are getting dull. I'd better do that before any more carving.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janene,

    Love the craved stamps and your painting too. You did very well my friend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete