Friday, August 23, 2013

30 paintings in 30 days

I just joined the challenge for Sept, to create 30 paintings in 30 days.    Here's the link to find out more about it. I think the challenge will be a good incentive to get out all the various kinds of paints I have and use them.  I might devote one week to water color, one acrylics, etc.    Hmmm...  It takes a little preplanning, but fortunately my drawing table is cleared off and ready to start something new other than sorting.      I might even do all the paintings in a new journal rather than on canvases.   I might dividie the month up by subject.    Birds for a week?   Dogs, landscapes, fish, abstracts.    Hmmmm....      Wouldn't you like to join those of us who are making this commmitment?      This bird is from the graphic fairy online.     

No comments:

Post a Comment