Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome new visitors - La Selva Altered Book Talk




What a fun morning in La Selva this week. Most of the group I spoke to about altered books were new to the art form. They are interested in all kinds of art and creative things, so it was a lot of fun for me to be there and take their questions and share my work.

If you are new to the blog and want to learn about making an altered book, I recommend starting at the first (earliest) entry here and working your way forward. The most important things are covered early. If you have any questions, you can ask here in the comments section or email me. I'll be happy to answer.

Photo is a shop in Ben Lomond. Other photo is view of Bev's place where we hung out. The egg shaped book is the project we worked on one evening. Each person made one for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment