Monday, November 8, 2010

Book arts Jam


Roberta, Maria, Wendy and many others showed their work at the Bay Area Book Jam this year, without me alongside. But, Sally and Bonnie and I rode down for the day, and we also saw lots of other friends there. As expected the books were awesome, and unique. It was wonderful to be there as a looky loo. we also went to the rubber stamp show in San Jose the same day. wow! My favorite vendors were there, so I came home with a little bag of goodies. Bonnie and I had never been to Dizos, a Japanese dollar and a half store. Problem is that most labels are written in Japanese, so it's hard to know exactly what you are getting. but we each managed to find some interesting things. Hmmm.... now to find time to use them. The awesome books shown here were made by Wendy Jordan, who is a constant source of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment