Friday, April 29, 2011

Postal art inbox Apr 28






Ive been away a few days to the coast, and while I was gone these cards came to my inbox. The card with the family and happy face is from the always amazing Robert Schmidt. She and most of the other artists decorate both sides of their cards. I'm only showing one side here. Norma Soulet sent the mermaid card in the art envelope that is shown with it. A double treat. Norma and I are becoming online friends and I look forward to seeing more of her work in the future.
Here is where you can find her blog.
The Paris post card is from Carroll Woods.
I found her through the Good Mail Day folks and am glad I reached out as I love her works. The card with the striped border is from Maria Moesch, one of the California Art Girls. I''m showing both sides as they are so different from each other. It came in a clear envelope which cleverly had my name and address right over the little house.

No comments:

Post a Comment