Friday, March 6, 2020

Busy busy

So many interesting things going on lately.
Our old Wackos group has started meeting again in Modesto.  Beverly has turned her parents house which is on the same property as her own home where she and her husband raised their children, into an art house.   She calls it THE HOME.    It is full of rooms of books, supplies and work spaces. Im looking forward CV to our next get together  when we will work on gelli printing.  Its magical.

Some of our projects will be using supplies we havent touched for a few years, so we can revisit techniques and learn new ones.

The mixed media group that meets at my place, which I call THE BEACH HOUSE, had a bang up day yesterday.   Carol, Sue, Marilyn, Nancy, Sally, Trina, Taffee, Elizabeth, Pamela, Rosemary, Cat and me.  Full table.   I will post pics later. 

This is a piece I did for Valentines day.  I will be teaching a couple of the newbies how to create similar pieces later this month. 
 Basically its layers of papers, napkins, tissues, glazes and tissues.     There are a lot of steps. 

I need to prepare for this mornings painting group. Ill try to update my blog this weekend.