Friday, May 27, 2011

Postal art - ready to mail



I've done a group of altered post cards using post card books. You may remember I did some earlier with Ernie's Postcard Book by Tony Mendoza. This cat post card is from the same source. I don't know if they are still available, but the images are fun. Find one online if you can.
The snakey one is from the Art of Love postcard book. It was put out by Fawcett Columbine. Here are a couple made by adding a little paint images and captions.

BTW there are post card books available from Dover that you could have fun altering.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    First of all sorry to hear that the PO returned 14 of those smaller postcards that you made. I am happy that the one you sent to me...made it. :)
    That is why , I stick to the postcard size of 4" x 6".
    I see you are having fun creating more postcards.
    HUgs

    ReplyDelete