Sunday, February 12, 2012

In box - Valentines





Happy days. More Valentines are showing up in my mail box. Here are some of the new ones.
The darling one on the oversized playing card is from Rosemary. Sing your Heart Song is from Michelle Attaway. Lovely, Michelle, thanks. The one I scanned inside it's vintage glassine envelope is from Pat Schmidt. Its adorable. It has an aqua ribbon woven through the front of the card. I'm glad it was in the envelope, I don't think it would have made it through the mail without damage. The 1 hour limit card is anonymous. BUT, the style is very like Emily Pruitt makes. I checked back through other cards she sent in the past, and sure enough, the handwriting matches. So, Emily, thank you for the card which always has a little story behind it. Thanks to all four of you wonderful artsy ladies. I love every card.

No comments:

Post a Comment