Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What Do You do At Night Kitty?


That's the title of a new book, written by Diane Atturio and illulstrated by my friend Joanna Taylor. I recieved an invitation in the mail today for the book signing. Isn't that a cute title? I wish I could be there in Joanna's magically artistic garden on the afternoon of July 1st, but it's a bit too far for me to drive. (It would take 6 hours)
This picture is not from the book but from my photo database.

Joannas illustrations are imaginative and bright and just the thing that will catch the eye of the preschoolers for whom it was written. I can picture my grandkids when they were young, spending a lot of time checking out all the details of the illustrations. Joanna's are that kind of thing. The more you look, the more you see. It can keep busy little minds active for a long time, and will likely become a favorite to reread.

You can check out information on their book at this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment