Saturday, October 20, 2012

Recent art work

Do you ever decide to clear out a lot of old photos in your camera?     Well, this morning I did just that.
And I found photos of artwork I did in the last month but had not posted.



One day I took a print of  a photo of my great grandfather's farm in Wisconsin and a box of Portfolio oil pastels and some watercolor paper to the senior center for our Monday morning art time.    I had not used them for a long time, in fact they were practically new in the box.     I use the Aquarelle color sticks now and then, but this was a little different.  For one thing the colors are brilliant.  They just glow, and I had a wonderful time with them.      Here's the results of this one and a few I played with later home in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment