Sunday, March 10, 2013

March mailbox

Some new mail art arrived recently, and I  want to share these with you.    The Michaelangelo piece is from Roberta,    The adorable doggie is from Emily Pruitt, and the walker is from Fast Eyes.  The Be Happy card is from Mary Szot.   Thanks gals.     I have a stack of postal size tin boxes in which I keep the cards received from individual artists.  Each of these will soon go into their own little box after I show them at the Lodi Mixed Media group meeting.    You never know when sharing these will spark an idea or inspire someone to start sending mail art.    





One of my friends with whom I exchange post cards, had a visit the other day from her postal lady.   Came right up to the door and inquired about the mail art she had been seeing.    I guess Rosemary is the only one on her route that get's interesting mail.   LOL     So, by request, I am adding her to my mail list, and BTW I hear that she is now busy making postal art of her own.    I'm hoping one day I 'll get one and can post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment