Saturday, September 28, 2019

Crackled photos

I was being lazy, rather than rephotographing a couple of paintings, I photographed the image from my cell phone screen.    Bad idea. I dropped my cell phone awhile back and shattered part of the screen.  Im not planning on paying 400 dollars to replace the glass, so it will stay this way for quite awhile.    I just look past it.   But now that I see it on mybtablet screen, I realize that it doesnt work to copy photos that way. 

I copy SnapChat videos of my great granddaughter by photographing them with my tablet as I play them when I open them on my cell phone.    Its a bit tricky, but I am determined to save some of them. 

If you are not familiar with Snap chat, the pictures can only be viewed a couple times and then they disappear.   Never to be seen again.     Valerie is not yet 3 months old so these videos and photos are precious to me.   Because of the crackled screen, they are not

Worth printing or duplicating, but I can see her first smiles whenever I want.    Its a limited success, good enough for me.