Sunday, October 2, 2011

In box - anonymous




Well it's always a puzzle for me to try to figure out who sends things unsigned. Perhaps I'm not meant to know, it is in the gesture of sending it that the artist experiences something meaningful. So, I probably should not question who it was. It came. I enjoy it. Whoever sent it also must have enjoyed the making and sending of it. Here is my latest mystery piece. There are some clues.... No, no. I mustn't make myself crazy trying to figure it out. Enjoy it with me.

The dark card is from Fast Eyes. Years ago she used to send the originals of her work, now she is sending printed cards of her wonderful collages. It's a way of stretching out the good art. I've always been a fan of her work so am delighted when a new one arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment