Sunday, September 25, 2011

Messy day




Mail art doesn't take a lot of space to create. Especially if you are doing them one at a time. But, I don't do it that way most times. Here is my work table this a.m. I am working with some napkins that friends Pat and Sally gave away recently and cardstock cut to size, and a stamp I carved from a big eraser. I made 9 yesterday morning, and finished off 12 this morning. as you can see there are no two alike even though I am using the same color palette and same materials. They need to be flattened out before mailing, and I need to so something on the reverse sides.

I'm having a mini art retreat here at home. We have had a change in weather with overcast and feeling like it might rain. Yesterday we had blustery breezes that took down two patio umbrellas. It's a good time to stay in and make art.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are a Mail Art making machine for sure! LOL
    Happy that you are busy creating. I did the same thing yesterday because it was raining here.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete