Saturday, July 30, 2011

47 post cards ready to mail.




i've been working on a series of dog post cards and they are ready to be launched. today I got them stamped and addressed so Monday they will be at the post office and on their way. For these, I put the address labels on the side with the printed images - because - they are used pcs. Already sent to someone else years ago. Messages postal marks and stamps are still on them. Great stamps sometimes. Too good to cover up - so I just jazzed them up a bit, covered the addressee and old address. I'm sure someone in the post office system will be cussing me out, but I love the way they look and after all, don't we all like to read someone else's mail? I bought these old cards on ebay and have lots more to use in the future. Whenever I get inspired again.