Sunday, July 3, 2011

Collaborating on post cards


I'm enjoying the collaborations with Susanne and Punwit, so thought I'd extend the challenge to some of the artists I know. One group I belong to is made up of more or less local gals who met through Art and Soul retreats. Some of them are very active and attend many workshops and retreats so they have had the opportunities to study with some top instructors. I thought I'd surprise them with some "starters" with labels to ask them to collaborate. I'm also going to do this with the Lodi mixed media art group. I'll be posting pics when they start coming back in.

watch your mail boxes, you might get a surprise!

This is a Smithsonian photo.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Fourth of July Janene!
    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    I love your idea and it sounds like fun.
    Hugs and hope I get one. :)

    ReplyDelete