Thursday, January 2, 2014

Avatar

Little did any of us guess a few years ago that we'd ever need an Avatar,   Let alone know what one is.       I want to use one of these photos on a group site but can only do it by posting it here first.  Go figure.    I guess I'll use the first one because I use it other places and I think it is more identifiable and a clearer image.   


But this on is kind of fun too,so I'll just post it as a sample of what can be done with Photoshop and a couple of images.


2 comments:

  1. I love the bright pink image - really lively and fun. I got here via cjs14, it's nice to meet you and read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment Cath. I'm enjoying the cjs14 too. I'm not sure taking on that and the 30 day painting challenge at the same time was a smart idea. LOL Janene

      Delete