Monday, May 27, 2013

New blog for Lodi Art Center

I've taken on the blog for the Lodi Art Center, as it was established awhile back seldom  used.   I felt like I could contribute in a small way by keeping our membership updated on art things.  It is also open to anyone from our website.    Check it now and then for our organization news tidbits.     
Here's a picture taken on Thursday - pardon the paint spray.    Painter had just switched off the paint gun to let us in.    This is Monday and lots has happened since then.    The electricians have been there and did the new lighting.  I"m sure the cabinet doors are back on now.    Stuff has been moved into new space, but nothing has found a home yet.   That starts this afternoon.      So, that's were I"ll be.     


No comments:

Post a Comment