Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 22

My goodness can 22 days be past now.     Here is the one I just did.   It went very fast as
I had watered down my Golden Acrylics to a glaze consistency and treated them like more of a watercolor so they would blend.    The other day I primed the canvas with several layers of thick gesso.     I really like to paint on a heavier gesso.   I guess that's one of the things I learned during this course of the 30 day challenge.     I've always jsut painted on anything handy.      Now, I think I'm spoiled.     If I do the priming ahead of time, it's just as easy to pick up and paint on a whim later.    

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! What size canvas are you using?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an 8 x8 inch canvas board. Thanks for your comments Norma.

    ReplyDelete