Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 27 - not sore now

This is a follow up on the toe.      This is how it looks today.    

I have no explanatoin why there is a blue line at the base of the toenail.   Honestly, it is there.     

















I'm going to follow up this dreary little series with a treat for you.       






This is a post card that came in the mail today from my artist friend Roberta.    She is also painting in the 30 day challenge.      Thanks Roberta, it is more colorful than my blasted toe.     

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Gee, my sympathies, I bruised both my big toes walking around Disneyworld in 2012 in new shoes which I promptly gave to my granddaughter because her feet are smaller than mine. It took a year for the black to grow out. I painted my toes with skin colored polish - even though I never get a fancy pedicure. I hate putting unnecessary chemicals on my body but I couldn't stand looking at their blackness and I wear sandals a lot. The blue line is a bit scary. Maybe you should do blue nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your toe! OUCH
    But it does look better now.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, Diane. It's time to go back to wearing socks, thank goodness. I guess we both learned our lessons.

    ReplyDelete